Wednesday, July 14, 2010

the harm of wondering

yo peeps,

wats good? haha, i always wonder why people choose this as their greeting. This is my first blog post and for some reason i feel like i have been doing this forever. For those wondering about my title; this blog will be about the trouble thinking can get you into, what my thoughts are, and just my life as a whole. I guess you could say i am one of those people who ver thinks things. If someone says "talk to you later" i begin wondering when "later" is and wether they'll actually talk. summer has just begun (no it hasnt. it's been like a month) and im finding summer to be fine. it's nothing special but it's not horrible. personally i have had a good summer so far. I have already: gone to boston, watched eclipse, gone to a teen conference, spent july 4th with the fam, and reminisced about my grade eight years.

yes, i am or was an eight grader. This is my last year as an eight grader, and i'm quite sad. I'm gonna miss ALL my frends and everyone who made my year what it was. But just because i'm going to highschool doesn't mean i'm going to stop being a kid or lose touch with my friends. That's one thing that upsets me, when people think that just because your going to highschool it means that you'll lose touch with you friends. You can only lose touch if you make no effort to stay in touch. It's funny cuz' i have always thought about what my first year of highschool will be like, who my friends will be, if i will make school teams, and if i will actually like my teachers. And now i can't sleep because i am SO eager to cross over to this wonderful new world. And i have circled my orientation date atleast 19274 times, im up to a point where i could honsetly say i am obsessed with highschool. i guess it's just the harm of wondering. lol

~yours
with chicken and gravy, xoxo

1 comment:

  1. =D high school. i'm also going to high school, and i am just as excited about it as u are. in fact, my first blog post was about high school :P. it's so exciting. the anticipation just about kills u :P hehe

    ReplyDelete